[nycphp-talk] Potential Setting Problem

Phil Duffy phil at bearingasset.com
Tue May 13 11:57:06 EDT 2008

Please inform me if this query is mis-directed.

After a year of being away from PHP development I am trying to re-establish
an environment which combines Apache 2.2, Zend Studio 5.5 (including PHP 5)
and the upgraded version of Seagull framework on Windows XP.  I know the
Apache 2.2 layer is working, but something is wrong at the PHP level.  It
appears to be independent of Seagull, because it also affects phpMyAdmin in
the same way (both applications are subs under C:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs).  I also know that it is browser
independent having tried it in both Firefox and IE.

An address of localhost/seagull/www brings up the Index of seagull/www which
includes index.php.  However, localhost/seagull/www/index.php does not
execute and display the Seagull entry screen.  The behavior is identical if
I attempt to address phpMyAdmin.

It seems to me that I have a basic setting that is incorrect.  Can anyone
point me toward that?

Phil