[nycphp-talk] submitting two forms with one button - possible?

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Thu May 22 11:27:10 EDT 2008

I have a PHP page with two forms.  One form posts the form data and
inserts it into the database.  The second form contains Paypal hidden
variables and passes the transaction to the Paypal site.  This has to
happen seamlessly with one button and I can't combine the two forms as
Paypal form has standard format for their form...

How to do this?  Can I call the second form submit programmatically at
the end of the first form submit in PHP?  Or with Javascript on the
second form submit call the first form to be submitted?