[nycphp-talk] one special question

Michael Southwell michael.southwell at nyphp.com
Wed May 28 09:44:08 EDT 2008

chad qian wrote:
> I run into problem with the following in my project:
>
> Today,People select 20 thumbnail pictures and add them to the cart.
>  >From tomorrow,website will email one picture per day to the people's
> email automatically.
>
> How to php to email one picture per day?
>
> I have no idea here.Any help?thanks!

This is not a question about PHP but rather a question about
programming, that is, the logic of making things happen. It is therefore
solvable not by syntax but rather by thought. I wonder whether such
questions are appropriate for this list. Although I have an opinion on
this issue, I refrain from expressing it here, in the interest of
letting list members in general answer it either explicitly or
implicitly, by either giving or not giving possible answers.