[nycphp-talk] OT - sound on HTML page

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:13:56 EST 2008

Well if your comfortable with flash or flex my solution isn't
"complicated". Its also an example of using flash unobtrusively. swfs
can embed mp3s or play external ones. Many sites have flash players
for sounds. You just have to find a free one that supports autoplay
and hide it.

I guess complicated is relative to the tools your proficient with.