[nycphp-talk] OT: Evite-Like Service

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Mon Nov 17 15:11:29 EST 2008

Recently something similar was thrown into my lap. I set up a single web
page describing the event, a paypal product button at the bottom to make
payment, and configured the paypal to redirect to a confirmation page
back on my site afterwards which requested additional information from
the attendee. This process was also backed up by Paypal IPN to deter any
fraud (no one even attempted - non technical crowd). If the user makes a
payment but quits before redirecting back, at least you still have their
payment and contact info logged on Paypal.

~Rolan