[nycphp-talk] Security Presentation Online

Leam Hall leam at reuel.net
Wed Nov 26 07:50:54 EST 2008

Pretty cool! Two questions, one note, after looking at the slides in PDF
format.

?  You mention "magic_*" on slide 13, what are you referring to, asks
the neophyte...

? Also on slide 13 you use the acronym "B.E. aggressive", what does
"B.E." stand for.

#  On slide 20 you suggest learning more coding from experienced people,
and I'd have to suggest plugging NYPHP and other good places. You guys
and gals have been awesome! Since the slides are now world viewable you
might want to include references to $self and other places to do the
things you mention on that slide.

Good presentation, and timely!

Leam