[nycphp-talk] Thumb Drive Runs Linux OS or Firefox or Open Office

Peter Sawczynec ps at sun-code.com
Fri Oct 17 06:03:00 EDT 2008

http://www.informationweek.com/news/storage/reviews/showArticle.jhtml?ar
ticleID=210602269

This article "12 Tricks to Teach Your Thumb Drive" includes info on how
to run apps or an extra OS off a thumb drive. Then use the thumb to
carry a work environment to remote locations. Also, explains a method to
bring a browser with you so you can surf privately and plausibly leave
no tracks at all.

Very occasionally I post a tech article to this list that I believe
could be generally valuable to a PHP programmer.  All very interesting.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec

Technology Dir.

Sun-code Interactive