[nycphp-talk] RFC -- Lever Voting System

Julia Sheehy jusheehy at vassar.edu
Wed Oct 22 07:54:05 EDT 2008

A neighbor sent me a link which I actually opened this morning (usually
not)  and I was surprised I'd never heard about the backlash against the
push to move to computerized voting.  I guess in my geeky little world,
it never occurred to me that people would object so strongly solely on
the basis of security, I had thought the alienation of voters who were
not comfortable using technology would be the chief complaint.

What is your take?  -- the link my neighbor sent:
http://www.electiondefensealliance.org/save_ny_levers