[nycphp-talk] OpenID is what?

mikesz at qualityadvantages.com mikesz at qualityadvantages.com
Thu Oct 30 11:39:18 EDT 2008

Hello Ben,

> Hello Mike,

> I think you have your real question here:

> Having been recently hacked and several of my webmaster email account
> names being hijacked by spammers, I am looking for viable solutions to
> safeguard my websites and the membership of these sites.

> How about fixing the problem, instead of adding new security measures?
> Please define "hacked"?

Hacked meaning that they, the badguys managed to ftp a folder full of
porn to one of my subdirectories and its still a mystery how they did
that exactly. The ISP claims they took advantage of an exploit in the
php code but has no data to support that claim thus far. So, I can't
say that the site authorization was compromised with any certainty.

--
Best regards,
 mikesz                            mailto:mikesz at qualityadvantages.com