[nycphp-talk] Polling software

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:33:47 EDT 2008

I play with some of this polls and they are not use full to me.  I wanted to
be able to add
the poll into a web page.  I did find other polls software and looked at the
code for
hyperpoll and they use cookies and a flat file to keep track of the votes.
I will write something
similar.

Thanks for your replies,

Nestor :-)