[nycphp-talk] php script timeout not working

Corey H Maass - gelform.com corey at gelform.com
Sun Apr 5 17:15:40 EDT 2009

Nope - by specifying ignore_user_abort(true); in the uploader script,
the uploader script will continue after the launcher exits.

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:54:36 -0400 (EDT), "Ajai Khattri"
<ajai at bitblit.net> said:
> On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Corey H Maass - gelform.com wrote:
>
> > I want it to call the other script (the uploader) and then stop. So I'm
> > setting it to timeout after one second on purpose to make sure it won't
> > keep running.
>
> Unless you're running it in a separate thread, won't the script die when
> the launcher exits?
>

> --
> Aj.

//
Corey H Maass
Gelform Design
Brooklyn, NY
Web design and development for art and business

em corey at gelform.com
ww http://www.gelform.com
ph 646/228.5048
fx 866/502.4861