[nycphp-talk] anyone have idea about the following warning message?

chad qian nynj.tech at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:22:30 EDT 2009

I always get this warning message on one php page:

"

Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

"

How to fix this issue?php problem or apache web server problem?I have no clue.

Thanks in advance!

chad