[nycphp-talk] anyone have idea about the following warning message?

Tom Sartain tomsartain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:33:20 EDT 2009

Found this from googling the first sentance:
http://www.spiration.co.uk/post/1231/Your%20script%20possibly%20relies%20on%20a%20session%20side-effect

Apparently you're trying to assign a global variable into the session
directly. Of course, if you could provide some sort of code, we could
help out a bit more.

You say you've got this isolated down to one PHP page... have you
tried working down the code line-by-line to see what ends up throwing
the error?