[nycphp-talk] Java provides???

Mona Borham monalisa20042006 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:24:29 EDT 2009

Java is an interpreted and complied language in the same time while php is
only interpreted as it's a scripting language so java provides extra layer
of security over php plus java can be used to program anything you can watch
the javaone conference James Gosling toy show and see what java does it's
used for desktop, web, mobile devices while php can't do any except the web
and with the notice I said before.

Mona
Web Developer
Development Group