[nycphp-talk] Migrate to Cloud

Paul McGrane php at lynxtdc.com
Thu Aug 13 21:12:33 EDT 2009

Peter:

Take a look at Amazon S3, which is their online storage product (Simple
Storage Solution = S3).  I am sure it will do what you need and can be
easily expanded and integrated with their other services as your needs
change.  If you are using the Firefox browser, download and install the
S3Fox plugin -- does all the heavy lifting for working with S3 as a online
drive and allows you to enjoy your new found storage.

Paul

lynxtdc at gmail.com
513.373.4200