[nycphp-talk] Migrate to Cloud

Glenn Powell glenn310b at mac.com
Thu Aug 13 22:11:34 EDT 2009

I've been using Amazon S3 for content storage, and it seems to work ok.

For basic file admin work with S3, there is an S3 plugin for Firefox,
and Cyberduck.

I use it to serve js, images, css etc. for web apps and also for user
created content.

I'm not sure that I actually "like" depending on S3 to deliver
components of the
actual web app, but it works.

For user created content in a load balanced situation it solves the
problem
of where to store the user created stuff.

Best Regards,

Glenn