[nycphp-talk] Advice on OOP & Frameworks

Hall, Leam lhall at smartronix.com
Tue Aug 25 10:59:21 EDT 2009

Some years ago I took the SAGE list for systems administrators as a set of goals. It broke down what sorts of things you should be able to do as a beginner, intermediate, and advanced sysadmin. Not everyone does their best with a structure but I certainly do.

Main things are what sorts of things folks should be able to do at what levels. The "Apprentice", "Journeyman", and "Master" levels work for lots of things, but what would each person need to be able to do?

Leam