[nycphp-talk] Advice on OOP & Frameworks

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:09:09 EDT 2009

Ok, now I gotta pimp a book. Pragmatic Thinking and Learning, by
Pragmatic Publishers:

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/ahptl/pragmatic-thinking-and-learning

They mention the Dreyfus model of competence levels, which is an
awesome read in itself. I encourage everyone to read this book, it
will certainly change the way you think, the way you assess your own
skills, and evaluate others.

I'd consider that an awesome start.

-- Mitch