[nycphp-talk] Advice on setting for testing server

lists at nopersonal.info lists at nopersonal.info
Tue Aug 25 14:46:53 EDT 2009

Chris Snyder wrote:
> It's a good idea to set up a wiki for your personal use as a sysadmin,
> to store recipes like this, and make them easy to update with each new
> install. The only thing worse than spending hours getting a
> configuration exactly right is realizing two years later that you
> didn't paste-and-save it anywhere.

I've been meaning to do that for the longest time for browser bugs &
such. As a matter of fact, I even set up a a couple of wikis at one
point and then abandoned them because I didn't care for the way they
worked.

I guess now would be the optimal time to start over as I'll likely be
tripping myself up quite a bit during the learning process.

Do you have any recommendations on a good one to use?

Bev