[nycphp-talk] Advice on setting for testing server

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Aug 26 11:12:42 EDT 2009

Hey Ajai:

Are you too big for the Micro or Small plans at http://github.com/plans ?

> ($8/month buys me peace of mind :-).

And that piece of mind comes because they allow you to download a full
"svnadmin hotcopy" backup of the repository so when svnrepository.com
goes out of business you're not SOL, right?

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/