[nycphp-talk] Working with designers

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Aug 26 14:58:34 EDT 2009

Hi Bev:

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 01:59:36PM -0400, lists at nopersonal.info wrote:

> whereas programming requires more of a... I'm not
> sure what to call it... maybe creativity of logic?

That's exactly how I feel about programming and is why I love my job.

> it's sort of like beauty of form vs. beauty of
> function. IMO, the best applications embody both

So true.

Bev, you've said may insightful things in an elegant way.  Who ARE you?
You're interacting in a public forum, it's kind of tacky to pretty much
hide your identity.  Yeah, spam sucks.  Alas.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/