[nycphp-talk] [JOB] Senior Web Developer (Portsmouth, NH)

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Wed Dec 2 19:26:39 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Hans Zaunere <lists at zaunere.com> wrote:
> All - please post open positions to the NYPHP-Jobs list:

> Thank you,

Sorry Hans (and list).

I prefixed the subject so that normal list subscribers wouldn't be
bothered by messages they aren't interested in.  But, as a long-time
list member myself I often feel like not receiving [JOB] messages is
like getting the newspaper without the classified section -- you never
read it except for when you actually want to buy something.  In other
words, I feel like devs do not subscribe to the jobs list but are
interested in jobs on an infrequent basis.  I'm not saying that any
policy needs to change, nor that I'm right... I'm just saying I
believe the situation is somewhat of a catch-22.

Greg Rundlett

nbpt 978-225-8302
m. 978-764-4424
-skype/aim/irc/twitter freephile