[nycphp-talk] [JOB] Senior Web Developer (Portsmouth, NH)

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:23:51 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Greg Rundlett (freephile) <greg at fr

> like getting the newspaper without the classified section -- you never
> read it except for when you actually want to buy something.  In other
> words, I feel like devs do not subscribe to the jobs list but are
> interested in jobs on an infrequent basis.

As long as the job lists are archived, and they are, those who are
interested as I am occasionally can view the archives online.   At least
that is my opinion.

Now if only the RSS feeds were working again[speaking of which, is there
anything I can do to get that working?  I really liked keeping the jobs on
RSS only]

--
----
Hudson Valley Sudbury School