[nycphp-talk] Firefox 3.5.5 not rendering PHP

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:10:05 EST 2009

OK Guys,

I found how to fix the problem.

There was actually nothing wrong.
The solution was just to reboot the windows machine.

I was reading some message in the internet and they said that they reboot
their machine and
thinks started to work.  I did the same and that did it.  that I hate about
MS machines..grrr...

I am mad also because I forgot that with MS you need to reboot.

Thanks for all your help!!!