[nycphp-talk] Firefox 3.5.5 not rendering PHP

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:45:29 EST 2009

I am mor econvinced now that it is somthing to do with PHP talking to MYSQL
because I did install one of those packages (wampserver) last Thursday and
it was failing also.  My PHP files that do not have any calls to the
database
work but as soon as I use a php file that access myqsl I get that error
message.

Thanks,

Nestor :-)