[nycphp-talk] cheapest and best way to server 1TB worth of data per month

Konstantin K kkrutoi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 18:47:00 EST 2009

Im seriously considering going with SimpleCDN.  For about $40/month =
1TB/month, which isn't too bad and there's no extra server to maintain!
I'm not sure what the traffic profile will look like, I expect it to be
steady with some spikes if we get some publicity...

I have the same fear as David, cuz I've had godaddy "transition" my site to
a bigger server without notifying me and resulting in a 7 day downtime
because I was using too much resources...

Edward, what are you saying?  You would go with godaddy?