[nycphp-talk] Http requests failing

Leam Hall leam at reuel.net
Wed Dec 30 19:36:20 EST 2009

 From the sysadmin side of my brain.

Check the apache server logs.
Use an anonomizer to get a different path.
Send me the URL, if that's okay, and I can test it out with my local
routing.
Check server load.
CHeck ping response times. He may be having local network burps or
routing issues. Happens even with the big boys.
Have him check using a different desktop.

Leam