[nycphp-talk] Http requests failing

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 30 20:05:24 EST 2009

Thanks, Leam.  I've pretty much bowed out of this project.

So, dude aka client sends his hosting provider an email.

They say it's the programmer's issue.

So, he reboots the http server and the issue is gone.

He's got major problems with not enough ram, etc, but is doesn't want to
deal with the upgrade.  The hosting providers backups have been crashing the
server.

I'm a programmer, not a miracle worker, technically.

Michele