[nycphp-talk] PHP and Flex

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Tue Feb 17 17:40:07 EST 2009

Hi,

At my company we use Zend (no AMF though) with flex front ends. We talk
to Flex via XML. It works great.
What Zend lacked was a truly RESTful router, so we extended Zend and
created one.

Zend is nice because it doesn't force you to solve problems in a
particular way - it gives you the tools.
But if your not utilizing Zend (db, caching, etc) maybe you don't need it.

- Ben