[nycphp-talk] PHP and Flex

Ricky Robinett Ricky at nylontechnology.com
Tue Feb 17 17:49:10 EST 2009

Hey Artur,

I have some experience creating Flex/AIR applications that communicate with PHP using Zend_Amf. My preference is to use the zend amf without the MVC structure. Especially if the front end is entirely Flex.

If you have any questions about the setup feel free to drop me a line.

Wade Arnold's blog is a really great resource:
http://wadearnold.com/blog/

As well, there are a couple articles in the newest issue of php|architect about Flex/AIR and PHP (disclaimer: I wrote one of them).

Thanks!
Ricky

Ricky Robinett
Developer