[nycphp-talk] JSON and MVC

Eddie Drapkin oorza2k5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:27:45 EDT 2009

> I think this really begs some questions on current server-side frameworks
> and the MVC methodology.  Changes like this have already begun, namely in
> RoR and other platforms.
>
> Time for another framework folks :)

I think there are plenty of pre-existing questions about current MVC
implementations in PHP and we don't need to raise another one.  I've
never been too much a huge fan of MVC in PHP, not that a single
implementation I've seen is accurate with the original design pattern
(which is functionally identical to the observer pattern).  I've
always thought something like the "view-first" PAC model makes much
more sense for web development and MVC was/is a fad brought on by
another fad, RoR.