[nycphp-talk] Frameworks & Fast Iterations

Jake McGraw jmcgraw1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:48:15 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Petros Ziogas<petros.ziogas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the exact same problem.
> I find it a little immature to change the way a framework is deployed and
> the setup after 6 months.
> I created a nice CMS based on Zend 1.6 and now I see that 1.8.4 is
> completely different and nothing works.
> I am one step from going back to my own framework where I kept everything
> under control.

What do you mean nothing works? I'd be interested to hear what your
issue is since I've been developing apps in using Zend Framework MVC
since 1.5 and the only changes I've had to make are associated with
Zend_Loader and adding support for Zend_Application_Bootstrap. I use
the unofficial/official PEAR channel (http://pear.zfcampus.org/) to
keep up to date.

- jake