[nycphp-talk] Learned one CMS and want to move on.

Glenn Powell glenn310b at mac.com
Mon Jul 27 17:33:16 EDT 2009

My jaded 2 cents...

It's cheaper for your employer to use the most experienced Drupal
developer for Drupal work.

You can probably get Drupal things done very quickly compared to
others at your workplace... quick=profit (or getting the job in the
first place.)

I would guess that your career development is not at the top of the
priority list for your employer.

Maybe there is a compromise?

Better for everyone if you don't have to leave...