[nycphp-talk] Learned one CMS and want to move on.

Kristina D. H. Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Mon Jul 27 19:07:58 EDT 2009

> 4. Ask if they can pay for training for you - explain how much more
> projects they can bid on and get if they have a more diversified work
> force.

I like Ajai's idea #4.  The only way management will agree to let you
diversify your job duties is if it will put $$$$ in their pocket
somehow.

Although I think these days it's more like, learn the stuff on your own
time and your own dime, and then beg management to let you work on it.
And this could have some drawbacks, most notably more work in the
aggregate, since the ol' Drupal stuff isn't going anywhere...

Kristina