[nycphp-talk] About the site structure article

PHP Tutor php.tutor at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 11:58:52 EDT 2009

Hello everyone.
First of I wanna say hi, since it's my first contribution here.
Also I'm not from NY, but Norway. Found your site trough google

Now, back on topic:
It's a very nice, short and direct article. Easy to understand.
What I was thinking tho was about using .php. Wouldn't it add a bit more security if you do something like this?
<?php if (!defined('doInclude')) { die("Access denied sucker!"); }

..... Code here ....

?>

Just asking, cause I'm fairly new to all this so :)

Article: http://www.nyphp.org/phundamentals/sitestructure.php

- Ole