[nycphp-talk] Best Cell Phone for a PHP Programmer

Ajai Khattri ajai at bitblit.net
Fri Jul 31 12:05:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Peter Sawczynec wrote:

> So, as I see it -- natively Android will only sync with Outlook
> Contacts.
>
> So can one get full Outlook Contacts/Email/Tasks sync to myTouch.
>
> Does one ad hoc this by first, setup a google Calendar.
> Sync Outlook to Calendar. Calendar to myTouch.

Yes, that's sounds right.

BTW, I recieved my myToouch yesterday. Its smaller and lighter than I
thought (slightly smaller than an iPhone). Feels nice in your hand. The
screen is gorgeous. I added data service online (by logging into my
account on t-mobile.com) and I was online in a few minutes. This means I
kept my current cheap voice plan as is and just slotted by old SIM card
into the new phone (iPhones are sealed, so you get a new SIM card
built-in).

The interface is very snappy (faster than my dumbphone which was
suprising). Basically, I love it and Im very happy with my choice.

--
Aj.