[nycphp-talk] Best Cell Phone for a PHP Programmer

Peter Sawczynec ps at blu-studio.com
Tue Jul 28 13:11:30 EDT 2009

So, as I see it -- natively Android will only sync with Outlook
Contacts.

So can one get full Outlook Contacts/Email/Tasks sync to myTouch.

Does one ad hoc this by first, setup a google Calendar.
Sync Outlook to Calendar. Calendar to myTouch.

Also, Netflix may be up for sale to MSFT or AMZN. Hmmm.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec
Technology Dir.
blūstudio