[nycphp-talk] C# to PHP

Muhammad Rizwan Nawaz rizwan_nawaz786 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:21:31 EDT 2009

Just explain in detail what type of key generator you are looking for. I hope there will be some solution available.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Muhammad Rizwan Nawaz
Email / MSN Messenger: rizwan_nawaz786 at hotmail.com
Gmail: rizwannawaz at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: rizwan051
AOL IM: riznawaz
Skype: rizwannawaz
ICQ: 442047681

SECURITY NOTICE

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.  IT IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE.  IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY AND RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO THE SENDER AND DELETE IT. THANK YOU.