[nycphp-talk] SEO & Php

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jun 12 23:35:04 EDT 2009

Yeah.  I was thinking since the server evaluates the page when it's
requested all it's getting is the resulting html.

If I can't get the php without it being evaluated, then I was getting the
search engines couldn't either.  I don't know why I bothered asking.  I
knew.

This is great for my client's client.  I was thinking javascript and then I
got off the phone and realized all was good.

Michele

  _____