[nycphp-talk] PHP: Display Adobe PSD files on a web page

Tom Sartain tomsartain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:51:40 EDT 2009

I could see this being really useful for designer websites or tutorial
websites where there is often a PSD available for download. No sense going
through the trouble of exporting a JPG if this can do it automatically.
One way or another, cracking the PSD format makes for fun code. I'll have to
try it out... and put some sort of caching on that example script, because
re-rendering it each request can not be fun.