[nycphp-talk] Parse HTML Files as PHP

Peter Sawczynec ps at blu-studio.com
Wed Mar 25 06:01:16 EDT 2009

For reference regarding this topic, I tried many kinds of single
directives with no success. Only after using these combined directive(s)
in an .htaccess file at the top level folder caused my HTML files to get
parsed by PHP immediately:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm .html
AddHandler x-httpd-php  .htm .html

Further it was this post, that wrapped up the variations on this
technique very nicely and gave me answers:
http://www.velvetblues.com/web-development-blog/how-to-parse-html-files-
as-php/

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec