[nycphp-talk] Connecting to an Oracle DB

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:20:22 EDT 2009

People,

I have done all of the above and still phpinfo() doea not show the oci8.
Yes, I do have the php_oci8.dll in the ext directory.  I even copied it to
the
system32 directory to the C:\php directory and to apache's bin directory and
phpinfo still does not see the oci8.

I am even looking in the Oracle world to see what could be the reason that
the oci8
is not recognized because the error messages says "Unable to load the
dynamic
library C:\php\ext\php_oci8.dll"

Thnaks for your replies,

:-)