[nycphp-talk] Connecting to an Oracle DB

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Mar 25 11:02:52 EDT 2009

Nestor:

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 07:20:22AM -0700, N?stor wrote:

> "Unable to load the dynamic library C:\php\ext\php_oci8.dll"

All I can say is I've run oci8 on windows without incident in the past.
Perhaps you have a problem with your file permissions?

Also, are other extensions loading?  Try uncommenting and commenting out
some extensions in your in file and see what happens to phpinfo().

Which version of PHP are you using?

Perhaps try reinstalling?  Get a fresh download from php.net, move your
old installation aside, put the new version in place.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/