[nycphp-talk] htaccess question - deafult behavior in one folder

Corey H Maass - gelform.com corey at gelform.com
Wed May 6 15:46:00 EDT 2009

I have a site that uses the Zend framework. I want to run a blog at
/blog. I tried installing wordpress in an actual folder at /blog but my
htaccess is set to have anything that doesn't point to an actual file
redirect to index.php for zend. wordpress relies on blog/ directing to
blog/index.php. Here's what I've got:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule .* index.php

So I need a rule that says, 'anything in /blog, just do what you
normally do' but I'm not sure how to go about that. I've dug thru
htaccess tutorials but I'm not finding anything.

Thanks,

Corey

//
Corey H Maass
Gelform Design
Brooklyn, NY
Web design and development for art and business

em corey at gelform.com
ww http://www.gelform.com
ph 646/228.5048
fx 866/502.4861