[nycphp-talk] [0T] Verizon FIOS -- comments?

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:33:32 EDT 2009

I have had FIOS for the last year 20/20 for the first few months and
then I dropped down to 20/5 because 20/20 was more than I needed.
I have loved it and dreaded ever relocating to an area where FIOS is
not available.  I have had almost 0 downtime.

The only problem I have faced with FIOS has to do with the phone
service and I can only speak for my area.  It seems like evertime a
snowflake hit the ground
my phone would not work.  It would just say "Due to phone company
issues we are unable to complete your call"

If you hit redial about 20 times generally it goes through at some
point :)

Joseph Crawford