[nycphp-talk] [0T] Verizon FIOS -- comments?

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:56:59 EDT 2009

Mitch,

I do believe that when you start service with a company such as the
electric or cable, etc. they have right of passage to the phone polls
at anytime.  I recall reading about this online a while back when one
got caught in a womans back yard and she threw a fit.  However it
stated they were not at fault and had all rights to access the utility
equipment.  I'm sure this would not work at 3am or anything unless
there was an emergency but you get the idea.

Joseph Crawford