[nycphp-talk] PHP Freelance Sites

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu May 28 22:17:22 EDT 2009

Hi Folks:

> www.rentacoder.com

Someone I respect mentioned that site worked well for them.  I then went
and looked at it and was turned off by it.

15% is a big cut.

More importantly, their FAQ says you can not use third party code (see
the "What is third party code?" section) or reuse code (in the "Why can I
not re-use my own code?" section) and that your product is a work for
hire (a la the "What does .Work made for hire. mean??" section).

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/FAQ.asp

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/