[nycphp-talk] PHP, Joomla, SEO

Peter Sawczynec ps at blu-studio.com
Fri May 29 09:10:20 EDT 2009

As it turns out, I have ended up specializing in helping businesses
greatly improve their

presence on the web with a modern, well-designed website that really
speaks well for

the business entity. My new sites will freshly amplify the best aspects
of the business entity

and often revitalizes how the staff, clients and vendors view the
business.

This site, though, does or does not need to be dynamic PHP.

Joomla In Every Job

But I am considering initiating a plan to build all my website projects
on top of Joomla

even if the client has only a few or no dynamic PHP needs. But this will
allow me to

introduce the most common dynamic PHP tools at any time if needed.

Does anyone have any thoughts on such a move? Is it worth the hassle of
customizing a CMS like

Joomla even if I may not be using the structure right now?

Extra Note:

Joomla A User's Guide by Barrie M. North.

I wish to point out that the SEO section Ch. 8 in this book is one of
the best info-filled fastest reads

that acts as a strong fairly techie intro to practical, on the web page
SEO concepts. Once a coder /designer digests

the technical details discussed here it would potentially allow a
coder/designer to design and write some good

SEO technique into a web job right from scratch.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec

Technology Dir.

blūstudio