[nycphp-talk] CMS - Textpattern

Peter Becker peterbsemail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 12:50:49 EST 2009

Hi all -
Are any of you familiar with or have used a CMS called Textpattern?  I
recently have begun working with a designer who uses Textpattern which
is his CMS of choice. We're still in the evaluation process of my other
project for a CMS system (thank you for your contributions, and will
report back here the results when complete) and no one NYPHP Talk had
brought that one up.  So I was curious as to whether it didn't even make
the first cut, or just that it is not well known/used, which can be
indicative of an inferior product at worst or one without a lot of
support at best.  Any light shed is appreciated.
Once again - thanks,
Peter