[nycphp-talk] CMS - Textpattern

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:51:27 EST 2009

I think this is the reason for so little feedback:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/joomla.org+textpattern.com+drupal.org

Not presuming anything other than overall web traffic stats, meaning
this project is either one of those great under-the-radar sleepers, a
brash young up-an-comer, or a project that just never took off. Don't
know personally which of the three Textpattern is.

Anybody using it?

-- Mitch